There are three treats that I can’t get enough of: chocolate, peanut butter, and Skor bars (I love the toffee center). Today I combined all three and came up with this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge with a Crunchy Toffee Topping. The best part? It only takes 3 minutes and there is no baking or use of an oven at all, just three minutes and a microwave.
I’ll wait for you to put your skinny jeans away. They’re not fitting today, let’s just make that perfectly clear.
Seriously though, chocolate peanut butter fudge + Skor, maybe I should be calling this the PMS Tamer or another PMS Buster. There is something so sinful and decadent about this combination.
I can’t get enough of it.
It is a very rich recipe, but it’s so addicting. This chocolate peanut butter fudge is a great gift for the holidays for your kid’s teachers, your neighbors, your service providers, or maybe just a gift for you to help you get through the holidays.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge + Crunchy Toffee Topping
Like I said, this fudge recipe is super easy to make. All you need are CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips, CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Sweetened Condensed Milk and CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits. Those ingredients, 3 minutes, a microwave and a freezer and you have Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge and a Crunchy Toffee Topping.
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 cups CHIPITS REESE Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 Cup CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir.
- Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each set for a total of 3 minutes (or until the chocolate has melted.
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper (this makes clean up super easy) and pour the fudge into the pan.
- Top with Skor bits, press into the fudge and toss in the freezer.
- Freeze for a few hours, or until fudge has hardened through.
Like this recipe? Why not pin it? To Pin it, simply hit the “P” symbol below or to the side of this post. Or you can hover over any image you like and Pin it that way.