Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps #Paleo Style
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- 1 head of lettuce, peeled into “cups”
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 handfuls of baby carrots
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbs soy sauce (I use tamarind, it’s gluten free)
- 3 Tbs lime juice
- Cayenne (adjust heat to your taste)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
In a food processor, blender, Ninja (whatever you have) process carrots. On a tray lay out cooked chicken, lettuce leaves, carrots and broccoli.
Mix ingredients of Thai sauce together in a bowl and set on the side for serving.
Wrap and enjoy!
What we later did was take the rest of the broccoli florets and processed them as well, so the filling was all as one. It made scooping the lettuce leaves easier.
Recipe credit to Paleo Plan! I made a few changes, but you can find the original recipe here.