11 Tips To Simplify Life | Operation Organomics
- Get off of mailing lists/cut down on magazine subscriptions.
- Use automatic bill pay to save time on paying bills and ensure bills are paid on time.
- Stop shopping and start donating. Having less stuff around is a great way to bring order and simplicity.
- Reduce debt – get rid of all your credit cards, except one.
- Limit the amount of television you watch.
- Use up what’s in your kitchen pantry, refrigerator and freezer.
- Use the “1in 2 out” rule for closets. For every new item, donate two.
- Limit your storage space. The less stuff you have the less you’ll have to take care of, organize, and look at.
- Disconnect electronically for short periods of time. I.e: television, computer, IM, cell phone. Enjoy the peace, quiet and free time.
- Clean out your attic basement or garage. You’ll find things you forgot you had or that you no longer use.
- Take a look at what’s your on your commitment plate. Part of a group that’s no longer important to you? Re-think the commitment.
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.