Apple Bran Muffins
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup skim milk
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 cups natural wheat bran
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- dash salt
- 1 cup finely chopped apples
- 2tbsps shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine first five ingredients in large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Combine bran, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly stir the bran mixture in the the milk mixture. Mix well.
- At this point you can now fold in the apple and the coconut. Pour into greased muffin pan. Bake at 400F for 19 – 20 minutes. Or until toothpick comes out clean.
What’s your favorite muffin recipe?
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.