5 Reasons To Love the Avent Classic+ Baby Bottle #LoveIsInTheDetails
When I had my first baby we spent a lot of money searching for a simple easy to use/clean bottle that my baby liked. There were so many bottles to choose from and I found it easy to give into the complicated bottles with a ton of pieces thinking that those would help keep the gas away. I learned that most of those bottles did not work for us and were a pain to wash and take apart and put back together. No one wants to have the magnifying glass out at 2 am while stumbling through mommy-brain trying to remember how the dang bottle goes back together. The Avent Classic+ Baby bottle has made things a lot simpler. I compiled a list of the 5 to love the Avent Classic+ Baby bottle.
5 reasons to love the Avent Classic+ Baby bottle
- Minimal parts and pieces: This bottle is simple. It only has 3 parts; bottle, ring, and nipple. This makes taking it apart and putting it back together as easy as it gets. (Especially at those 2 am feedings.)
- Clinically proven built-in anti-colic valve: For the comfort of your baby and the convenience for us parents, Avent built an anti-colic valve directly into the nipple.
- It has a wide mouth: The wide mouth on this bottle is great for cleaning. It’s really easy to fit a cloth or a wide bottle brush into the mouth of this bottle. The edges are all rounded and smooth, no nooks or crannies to hide bacteria.
- Easy to read measurements: The measurements on the side of the bottle are blue and easy to read. I have had the gradient wear off of previous other brand bottles but I have been scrubbing at them and they have not worn off at all.
- It fits onto the Avent Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump: I love that I don’t have to go searching for a specific bottle whenever I need to pump. I can grab an Avent bottle such as the Avent Classic+ baby bottle screw it onto my pump and get at it. #LoveisinthedetailS with this simple versatile baby bottle.😇😑
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.