This past week, we didn’t cook inside once. The weather has been incredible lately and has led me to get a little creative on the BBQ. On Friday we had BBQ S’mores.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
I never thought about making a dessert on the BBQ before but now that I have I will definitely do it again. Not only is this recipe super fast and easy to throw together, it’s also a low-cost summer dessert.
Plus, it’s a hit with kids…of all ages.
Supplies needed to BBQ S’Mores:
More delicious BBQ recipes:
There is nothing better than a dessert that requires no effort! This is one of those desserts! If you want more chocolate…double the amount.
For more decadence, serve with a milkshake or these adorable Champagne Floats.
TBK’s Pro Tip: This will work with all chocolate: milk, dark, etc. However, don’t use salted chocolate, I made that mistake and it didn’t work out.
- 12 marshmallows
- 24 graham crackers
- 1 bar chocolate I used Lindt 75% dark chocolate
- Preheat Grill (I used a medium heat as I didn't want to burn the bottoms)
- In a 9x13 disposable pan arrange 12 graham crackers. Add marshmallows and chocolate of choice. Finish with remaining graham crackers. Cover with foil.
- Reduce heat on BBQ to medium-low.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then let sit for another five minutes.
Enjoy your ooey-gooey goodness, I highly recommend you have some Wet Ones nearby!
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.