Seventh Generation & An Announcement
I am a little over ten weeks pregnant and due April 18th. I’m beyond excited and ready for this new chapter in my life. The Bewitchin’ Kitchen grows with me, so expect some pregnancy related products to be introduced to the blog.
- Is the changing station stocked with natural diapers, wipes and ointments?
- Does your crib and car seat meet safety regulations?
- Did you remove all small objects that are in a baby’s reach?
- Did you get safe and healthy baby products?
- Have you prepared your other children for the arrival of your new baby?
- Is your home baby-proofed for safety?
- Have you switched to cleaning products made with natural ingredients?
- Have you decided on cloth of disposable diapers?
- Have you made sure that all bottles and pacifiers are BPA free?
- Do you have the proper natural soap to wash the baby’s laundry?I cannot wait until later in the pregnancy and I can get my nursery ready.
Personally, I plan on using cloth diapers (and I already have a few) but I don’t know if I can go all the way and use re-usable wipes. I recently learned about Seventh Generation and their baby products. For those of you who don’t know about Seventh Generation I’ll give you some information:
Seventh Generation is the nation’s leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment. Established in 1988, the Burlington, Vermont based company remains an independent, privately-held company distributing products to natural food stores, supermarkets, mass merchants, and online retailers across the United States and Canada.
Even though I don’t plan on using disposable diapers, I love how Seventh Generation’s disposable diapers are like the baby wipes. Free of chlorine, latex and petroleum based lotions, and fragrances these diapers have improved on their environmental footprint. If I was to use disposable, I would feel comfortable using Seventh Generation’s free and clear disposable diapers.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Seventh Generation blogging program, for a gift card worth $50. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.