Allergy Free Waffles
These gluten free waffles are also vegan (dairy free) and so easy to make! They're great for breakfast, for brunch, for picky eats, and for kids.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 large waffles
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all purpose flour blend
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tso sea salt
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup cashew milk or almond milk, nut free milk, etc
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 chia egg 1 tbsp chia seed, 3 tbsps egg - let set until it gels
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat waffle iron to desired setting (I use the darkest)
Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl, whisk it together.
Add the rest of the ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth.
Pour the wet into the dry and mix until combined
Pour 1/2 cup into the waffle iron and cook for 4-5 minutes or until you reach your desired doneness.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 60.9g | Protein: 6.8g | Fat: 16.7g | Saturated Fat: 11.7g | Sodium: 421.5mg | Fiber: 5.8g | Sugar: 10g