Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
This pork and broccoli stir fry recipe is easy, healthy, low calorie and fast. Everything that makes a busy mom a happy mom when it comes to dinner time!
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 12 hours
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 lb boneless pork tenderloin cut into small slices
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 4 -5 cups broccoli
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce coconut aminos for Whole30 or Paleo
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Optional: red pepper flakes
Heat oil over a wok (or large pan) and add the pork. Cook until it's halfway cooked. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
Add the red onion and bell pepper. Cook until pork is cook and onion is soft.
Add the broccoli, stir for about 1-2 minutes.
While that cooks, add 1/4 of the chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl. Mix and add to the wok.
Stir fry (add the rest of the chicken broth if needed) until the pork is tender.
Serve with sesame seeds and option red pepper flakes.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.5g | Protein: 29.8g | Fat: 9.8g | Saturated Fat: 2.3g | Cholesterol: 72.1mg | Sodium: 618.5mg | Fiber: 3.9g | Sugar: 4.3g