Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta with Spring Vegetables
This delicious summer dinner pasta dish features my favorite spring and summer vegetables and a homemade sundried tomato pesto.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 package Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghettini
- 2 chicken breasts grilled
- 10 stalks asparagus roasted and cut
- 2 red bell peppers roasted and sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 2 small jar sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
Cook Catelli Smart Veggie Spaghettini according to package directions.
While pasta is boiling, add all of the sundried tomato pesto ingredients into a high-powered food processor, blend and puree. Set aside.
Drain pasta and toss with sundried tomato pesto. You may need to add more oil, depending on how much olive oil is in the jar of sundried tomatoes.
Top with sliced grilled chicken and roasted vegetables.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 552kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 636mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1775IU | Vitamin C: 54.5mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 2.6mg