Turkey Chili Recipe
One of the easiest turkey chili recipes out there.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 32 minutes
Servings 8 cups
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 package chili seasoning or make your own
- 1 cup corn if you use canned, make sure it's drained and rinsed
- 1 14oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 14oz can chili beans pinto
- 1 14oz can fire roasted tomatoes with juice
- 1.5 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup water
Scramble fry your turkey in medium heat, drain the fat.
Add all of the ingredients, bring to a boil then turn down to a simmer for at least 25-30 minutes. The longer you leave it, the better it is.
Taste and adjust seasonings (every pack of chili seasoning is different, sometimes I have to use a whole one).
Top with cheese if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 239mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.6mg