Hot Broccoli Dip
Hot Broccoli Dip - this cheesy hot appetizer is a party favorite!
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 26 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 cup broccoli florets chopped
- 2 tbsps chopped onion
- 2 tbsps chopped red bell pepper
- 2-3 cloves garlic I add a lot since I love garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light miracle whip
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl: combine broccoli, onion and bell pepper.
Add cheddar cheese, Miracle Whip, sour cream, 2 tbsp of the Parmesan cheese, garlic, and pepper. Mix well and transfer to a small baker.
Bake for 20-25 minutes (or until heated through). Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.1g | Protein: 13.1g | Fat: 14.5g | Saturated Fat: 8.5g | Cholesterol: 40.1mg | Sodium: 570.5mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 3g