Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Gluten free has never tasted so good! These gluten free chocolate chip banana muffins are not just wheat free but dairy free and refined sugar free too.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 bananas the browner, the better
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk or whatever dairy free alternative you have
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsps Dairy-free chocolate chips I use Enjoy Life mini chips
Preheat oven to 350º
In a large mixing bowl add the gluten free flour blend, baking soda, and sea salt. Whisk together.
Next, in a separate bowl (I use a Vitamix for this), mix the rest of the ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) until smooth.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently fold together until all the lumps are gone.
Add the chocolate chips and fold more.
Pour into a muffin tin, lined with parchment paper cups.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 9.8g | Saturated Fat: 6.5g | Cholesterol: 15.5mg | Sodium: 167.3mg | Fiber: 2.8g | Sugar: 11g