Hi! I’m Randa and I’m the owner and creator of The Bewitchin’ Kitchen, but you already knew that so let’s move on and I’ll share with you a little bit about my life.
I currently reside in Northern British Columbia, I was born and raised in a small town just three hours west of here (where both my husband’s and my family still reside) but have hopped around a fair bit. In the past ten years, I have lived in six different communities. From the big city of Edmonton to the second last town on Highway 16 (Terrace, BC).
- I love the fall season, the colors and the crisp air keep me energized – wait…no, that’s the Pumpkin Spiced Latte.
- I like to scrapbook, but haven’t’ touched my supplies in over three years. So maybe I should rephrase that to I like the idea of scrapbooking.
- I bought a used Nikon D90 and I’ve been obsessed ever since.
- I have a new found passion for health and fitness, but we’ll get into that later.
- I wish I could say I’m the fashionable mom with beautiful clothes and accessories, but truth be told – I’m the mom in lulus (Lululemons) with her hair a frizz-induced ponytail.
- I’m a Pinterest addict (but who isn’t?). Follow me on Pinterest.
- There is nothing better than finishing the day with a glass of my favorite Okanagan wine.
- While we’re on the topic the Okanagan is my favorite place to visit and be sure to read about the 5 Okanagan Wineries You Have To Visit.
- I love to meal plan and look forward to grocery shopping (especially sans child, it’s like a mini-vacation).
I’m a 28-year-old professional toddler wrangler. My son only has one setting and that’s GO. I think it’s safe to say that nap time is a blessing in my home. It gives me a moment to enjoy a coffee while I catch up on blogging and watch Days Of Our Lives (you can stop laughing at me now, we all have our guilty pleasures).
The guy on the right is Eric, he’s my husband. He loves to fish, play hockey, and he’s a huge Vancouver Canucks fan. I think it’s pretty safe to say that he’s a typical Canadian male. We’ve been together for a long time, we’re going on twelve years this year, but didn’t get married until 2010. We celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary this past June. He’s what makes a good dad, great.
Back to me…
I love to eat. So much in fact, that I have lost over 50 pounds – twice (the first time it was 70). The last fifty pounds were from pregnancy, but pregnancy weight is not easy to lose. In February of 2013 I decided to up my game and started my own health and fitness business.
I’m a Health and Fitness Coach and loving every minute of it. I have teamed up with Team Beachbody (the great people who have brought you P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, Focus T25 and many more effective programs) and I am helping people get in the best shape of their lives. These are the programs (along with the help of Shakeology) that helped me get to where I am today.
A couple years ago, if you would have told me that I would have a passion for fitness, I would have laughed at you. Now, it’s apart of my everyday life. I still believe in balance but life isn’t life without a cupcake every once in a while.
Connect With Me
I believe that the kitchen is the heart of the home. Whether it’s discussing your day, sharing the highlights of your trip, or just having quality time with a loved one; lives are brought together at the kitchen table
The Bewitchin’ Kitchen features my love for creating and sharing recipes, my will to lead a healthy for my family while balancing the joys that life bring: travel, parenting, and (of course) cupcakes.
A Few Past Partnerships:
Carnival Cruise Lines
Food Network Canada
I am proud to have been a Brand Ambassador for the following companies:
Frigidaire Test Drive Mom
Chicken Farmers Of Canada
Canadian Mother’s Resource Ambassador (Nemo Protein Ice Pops, Heartfelt Hanging Masker – DIY Mother’s Day Gift, Build Your Own Pizza Bar – Picky Eater Breakthrough)
Chatelaine’s Tasters & Testers. I wrote about how I threw together a “DIY Date Night” using Canadian Cheese. Read the Tasters & Testers piece here.
Media Kit and Rate Card available upon request. Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.