Aladdin Do The Reuse Challenge
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Aladdin. All opinions are 100% mine.
Aladdin has come up with an amazing challenge, called the Do The Reuse Challenge. So what is it all about? The Do The Reuse Challenge is a 30 challenge where you give up paper cups, water bottles, food containers, etc. This is something I truly believe in. I personally use re-useable cups for my tea, water and I use Tupperware for my lunches.
Aladdin came up with the Do The Reuse Challenge when a few months ago they made the commitment to give up disposables. Doing so they came to realize how great their new favorite mug looked, which enjoying a cup of coffee and they were able to make healthy lunches and have them at work. Not to mention the savings! We all know that bringing your lunch to work saves money and (for the majority of the time) saves calories.
If you head to Aladdin and you accept to do the Do The Reuse Challenge you get discounts and free shipping on selected Aladdin items.
I am accepting the challenge and I encourage all of you to do it as well. Just one person can make a huge difference! Did you know…
● Seven million barrels of oil are used to produce the disposable bottles Americans go through in one year.
● In the United States, 50 billion disposable water bottles are consumed per year; 137,000 per day; 1,585 per second.
● It costs about $165 a year to make drip coffee at home versus $636 to buy drip coffee at your local café.
● Unless we change our habits, 23 billion paper coffee cups will be thrown out in 2010.
● Nine dollars will generally cover a decent lunch out. If you buy rather than pack a lunch five days a week, you shell out about $2,350 a year.
So what are you waiting for? Head to Aladdinand Do The Reuse Challenge. If you like Aladdin and their great products be sure you Like Aladdin on Facebook