Irish Cream Coffee Ice Pops
These Irish Cream Coffee Ice Pops are a mouthwatering popsicle desert dream! Using espresso and Baileys you can get an amazing mix of flavors that you love and enjoy…in a creamy ice pop.
Irish Cream Coffee Ice Pops (Baileys and Coffee Pops)
Since I’m able to brew the perfect espresso from bean to cup in a matter of seconds, making these Irish Cream Coffee Ice Pops was a no-brainer. Making the ice pops was quick and easy, just toss in a blender and blend. The hard part was waiting for them to freeze, I let them go overnight.
If you don’t have one already, you will need an ice pop maker, I bought the Norpro from Amazon.
Due to the amount of Baileys I put in, the Irish Cream Coffee Ice Pops did take a little longer than usual to freeze. They melt a little quicker than my usual ice pop recipes but they’re worth the mess. They’re so good!
To learn more on Saeco products and how you can create the perfect espresso, please visit: http://www.saeco.ca/
Baileys Coffee Ice Pops
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee espresso is perfect
- 1/3 cup Baileys or whatever Irish Cream you prefer
- 3 tbsps honey greek yogurt I love Greek Gods
- 3 tbsps Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Toss all of your ingredients in a blender and mix until combined.
- Pour into an ice pop maker ( I use this one ) and try to be patient for a few hours.