Egg Vegetable Casserole Bake
The holidays are about to hit, which means a lot of gatherings with family and friends. This Egg Vegetable Casserole Bake has very little ingredients and makes the perfect protein dish for brunch! (Plus it’s a keto and low carb recipe, so it fits most dietary lifestyles).
Egg Vegetable Casserole
This post has been sponsored by my friends at Burnbrae Farms, all opinions are my own.
This recipe was passed on to be many many years ago by a friend and I’ve been making it every year since. Not only is it super easy, but it’s also super delicious. To think such a tasty recipe comes from such simple ingredients is something I blog over often. I often over complicate things, but it’s humble recipes like this Egg Vegetable Casserole that bring me back to basics.
To make life easier on myself, I used Burnbrae Farm’s Egg Creations cracked eggs in the Garden Vegetable variety. What I love about it is because it’s already flavored and seasoned, I don’t have to add any herbs and spices to the Egg Vegetable Casserole. Egg Creations are available in both Whole Egg and Fat-Free varieties.
These little guys are a brunch lifesaver, as they save you time as an easy pour alternative.
I think the vegetable layers are fun and a colorful way to brighten up brunch. The cheesy and flavorful eggs bring even the pickiest eaters to the table and excited for vegetables (yes, even broccoli).
Egg Veggie Bake
Whether you’re looking for a ketogenic breakfast recipe or a filling brunch dish, this egg vegetable casserole is a low carb favorite in my family. I love how this meal has minimal ingredients, and that it’s so easy to put together.
You’re going to love it!
More amazing recipes using Egg Creations:
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring – This Lil’ Piglet
- Bacon Chicken Mushroom Crustless Quiche – Simply Stacie
- Meat Lovers Stratta – Life Straight Up
Egg Vegetable Casserole
This easy brunch recipe fits most healthy lifestyles. Keto, and low carb recipe approved!
- 1 1/4 cup cooked broccoli
- 1 1/4 cup cooked carrot, mashed
- 1 1/4 cup cooked cauliflower
- 1 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsps butter
- 1 1/2 cups Burnbrae Farms Egg Creations Garden Vegetable
- 1 1/2 tsps seasoning salt
Preheat oven to 325F
- Cook all vegetables separately. Transfer each vegetable to their own bowl. In each bowl add the following: 1 tbsp of butter, two eggs, ½ cup of cheddar cheese, and season with seasoning salt.
- In a greased loaf pan spread the following vegetable mixtures into layers: start with the broccoli, then add the carrots and top with the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
Yield: 5, Serving Size: 1
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 288 Calories
- Total Fat: 22.3g
- Saturated Fat: 11.6g
- Cholesterol: 269.5mg
- Sodium: 773.1mg
- Carbohydrates: 7.2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Protein: 15.5g
So I ask you this: how often do you do brunch?
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.