25 Sensational Strawberry Recipes Perfect For Summer
Strawberries are my favorite fruit, they’re so versatile. Strawberry recipes are delicious in either savory salad or a sweet treat (like my favorite, strawberry rhubarb pie). Check out these strawberry recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.
1. White Chocolate Strawberry Buttercream | Source: The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
2. Mini Strawberry Shortcake Milkshakes | Source: Pizzazzerie
3. Strawberry Spinach Salad | Source: Delicious Meets Healthy
4. Strawberry Moscow Mules | Source: Domestic Superhero
5. Easy, No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie | Source: Love Bakes Good Cakes
6. Balsamic Roasted Strawberries with Coconut Cream | Source: Amuse Your Bouche
7. Strawberry Coconut Breakfast Casserole | Source: Simply Stacie
8. Strawberry Shortcake Scones | Source: Tastes of Lizzy T’s
9. Strawberry Iced Tea | Source: Baby Loving Mama
10. Fresh Strawberry Sangria | Source: The Kitchen is My Playground
11. Strawberry Mango Spinach Salad | Source: GI 365
12. Strawberry Frozen Yogurt | Source: Cocoa Wind
13. Strawberry Lime Margarita | Source: Typically Simple
14. Strawberry Dark Chocolate Pancakes | Source: The Speckled Palate
15. Strawberry Agua Fresca | Source: Foodness Gracious
16. Strawberry Fields Salad | Source: Spicy Southern Kitchen
17. Strawberry Skillet Crisp | Source: Southern Vegan Kitchen
18. Overnight Strawberry Quinoa Parfait | Source: The Seasoned Mom
19. Easy Strawberry Sweet Rolls | Source: 5 Minutes for Mom
20. Strawberries and Cream Popsicles | Source: Paleo Crumbs
21. Easy Strawberry Vinaigrette | Source: A Pinch of Healthy
22. Strawberry Cobbler | Source: Pantry Full of Recipes
23. Strawberry Salsa with Pie Crust Chips | Source: Crazy for Crust
24. 5 Ingredient Breakfast Pastries | Source: Just a Taste
25. Strawberry Pizza | Source: Cooks With Cocktails
I’m going to be trying every single one of these recipes over the summer, I’m sure of it.
What’s your favorite strawberry recipe?
Looking for more great ideas? Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
Visit Randa | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen’s profile on Pinterest.
So excited to see our Overnight Quinoa Parfaits on this list, Randa! Thank you!
Everything looks delicious…sharing and pinning! 🙂
You’re welcome Blair! As always, you have out done yourself.
You can’t beat fresh strawberries at this time of year! Great collection – thanks for including my balsamic roasted strawberries! 🙂
You’re welcome Becca! Thanks for creating such amazing recipes. I’m off to check out your Kale and Parmesan Hummus!
This article is perfect as I was planning on going strawberry picking next week!
Great timing! I just bought two pounds so I’m ready to try a few of these (if I don’t eat all the strawberries first).
I am itching to get to the store to try out some of these awesome recipes. These look perfect for summer! So glad I pinned it earlier.
Strawberry ANYTHING is my favorite. I live for strawberries. My absolute favorite is strawberry shortcake. My mouth is drooling just thinking about it now. Glad you posted it. I will be bookmarking it so that I can go back and make good (and creative) use of my buckets of strawberries that I have filling my fridge.
I can’t wait for fresh local strawberries! In the meantime, I want to try the Strawberry Iced Tea!
Awesome! Love strawberries and the season is so short! The recipes’ look amazing and so nice to have them all at your finger tips, thanks so much!
I was just taking to my son yesterday about going strawberry picking. I can’t wait!
Looking forward to making lots of yummy desserts, and snacking away on berries for a while.
Absolutely in LOVE with strawberries and their delicious juiciness! This is a fantastic round up. I’ve pinned it for reference later.
Wow incredible collection of awesomeness! I love me a good strawberry shake or shortcake in the summer. Going to have to try some of these for sure, like the strawberry skillet crisp.
I do not know if you ever heard of the Strawberry Pretzel dessert, but I want to make this dessert for the 4th of July. I also like the Easy, No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie! I will have to make some of these recipes because Strawberries are in season.
I haven’t heard of it but I bet it’s awesome!
All of these look so good!
Thanks so much for including my Strawberry Dark Chocolate Pancakes in your list! I hope everyone enjoys them!
What a wonderful list of recipe ideas. Just in time for strawberry season! We pick 100lbs of strawberries a year and are always looking for new recipes to try each year, we will be using some of these this year. Sharing with my followers. Thanks for sharing on Inspire Me Monday. Have a spectacular week!!
This reminds me I have to go picking and try some of these recipes. Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty. we would love to have you again next week.
What an awesome collection of recipes! We just started getting strawberries this week in our area so I will be picking more than a few of these to try. Thanks
We love strawberries, so I could use some inspiration. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday. 🙂