This past week, we didn’t cook inside once. The weather has been incredible lately and has led me to get a little creative on the BBQ. On Friday we had BBQ S’mores.
I never thought about making a dessert on the BBQ before but now that I have I will definitely do it again. Not only is this recipe super fast and easy to throw together, it’s also a low-cost summer dessert.
Supplies needed to BBQ S’Mores:
More delicious BBQ recipes:
There is nothing better than a dessert that requires no effort! This is one of those desserts! If you want more chocolate…double the amount. Serve with a milkshake or these adorable Champagne Floats.
Fire up the BBQ and get ready for some BBQ S’Mores. This summer dessert recipe is super fast and easy to through together.
- 12 marshmallows
- 24 graham crackers
- 1 bar if chocolate (I used Lindt 75% dark chocolate)
- Preheat Grill (I used a medium heat as I didn’t want to burn the bottoms)
- In a 9×13 disposable pan arrange 12 graham crackers. Add marshmallows and chocolate of choice. Finish with remaining graham crackers. Cover with foil.
- Reduce heat on BBQ to medium-low.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then let sit for another five minutes.
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.