25 Dessert On a Stick Ideas
When it comes to summertime desserts, I love something a little lighter. With the temperature up, I don’t find myself wanting to eat the whole cake for once (yay), but I do find myself wanting something different.
These 25 Dessert On a Stick Ideas are perfect for your next summer BBQ or just a summertime treat.
Dessert on a Stick Ideas:
1. Grilled Angel Berry Skewers from Living Better Together
2. Blueberry Pie Pops from Practical Mommy
3. Strawberry Shortcake Skewers from Nibbles by Nic
4. Red, White and Blue Donut Hole Kabobs from Handmade in the Heartland
5. Grilled Pineapple Watermelon Fruit Kabobs from A Night Owl
6. Apple Kabobs from Home Made Interest
7. Banana Split Kabobs from All She Cooks
8. Strawberry Chocolate Kabobs from Pennies into Pearls
9. S’mores Kabobs from Create Craft Love
10. Chocolate Lover’s Kebab from She Knows
11. Donut and Fruit Kabobs from Countryside Cravings
12. S’mores on a Stick from Spaceships and Laser Beams
13. Strawberry Waffle Skewers from A Latte Food
14. Chocolate Drizzled Frozen Fruit Skewers from Carlsbad Cravings
15. Chocolate Dipped Fruit Bites from Proper
16. Brownie Kabobs from Cake Whiz
17. Cinnamon Roll Kabobs from Cooking With Ruthie
18. Pineapple and Tequila Kabobs from Kayotic
19. Red, White and Blue Dessert Kabobs from Very Culinary
20. Apple Pie on a Stick from Baking350 Sweetness’s Blog
21. Colorful Melon Skewers from Pizzazzerie
22. Grilled Peach and Pound Cake Kabobs from Tastefully Simple
23. Sparkly Rainbow Marshmallow Kabobs from The Decorated Cookie
24. Caramel Apple Dessert Kabobs from Celebrations
25. Frozen Grape and Banana Skewers with Chocolate Drizzle from Culinary
Looking for more great ideas? Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
Visit Randa | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen’s profile on Pinterest.
Love these! So perfect for summer.
What a great round up!! STicks are great with kids because it keeps their hands clean and its fun to eat too!! I didn’t realize there were so many interesting ideas!
Plus food on a stick is just so much fun 😉
I love your stick idea’s! I also love the new BK logo!
Thank you 🙂 I am loving it too, after 6 years everything is finally looking the way I envisioned haha.
What a great share. For some reason, if I put it on a stick, no matter what it is, my boys will gobble it up. It’s a great way to get them to eat their fruits and veggies and also a fun way to get them involved in preparing their meals.
These are wonderful ideas. Everything looks delicious and I want to try all of them.
I want those smores on a stick right now!
This is a very extensive and delicious list!
I love desserts on a stick! Especially because they look cool but are super quick lol Great list too! Thanks for linking up with Delicious Dishes Recipe Party!
Great ideas for your next summer party, picnic or barbecue. Thanks for sharing these on the #HomeMattersParty