Caramel Cream Dip
Full disclosure: I’m eating this with a spoon as I type this. Someone send help! This recipe for Caramel Cream Dip is not your typical fruit dip, it’s light, fluffy and whipped cream based.
I got the idea for this caramel cream dip when I created my Caramel Apple Waffles (here’s a secret, I have made these on the same day even though I scheduled them a few weeks apart). When I was eating the waffles, I loved dipping the apples in the whipped cream and caramel – so I knew what I was making next.
A few notes on this recipe:
- I used Truvia Baking Blend because I was out of sugar (why am I always out of sugar). If you’re going to use actual sugar vs Stevia use 3x the amount of stevia and I recommend using powdered sugar.
- I didn’t have caramel on hand either so I used Walden Farms Caramel Dip. I spooned some in the cream when I mixed it up and I also watered some down for the drizzle over top. Walden Farms Caramel Dip is calorie free, so it does have a slight “calorie free taste”. If you don’t like that, just go for the real thing. I bought the Walden Farms dip at Vitacost, if you want a $10 coupon just click on the link and you should automatically get one. (This is a referral link. You get a $10 credit and so do I!)
If you like this recipe, then you’re like me and love caramel. If you want more, please check out these 10 caramel recipes that will leave you drooling.
Caramel Cream Dip
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tsps Truvia Baking Blend or use 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsps caramel I use Walden Farms Caramel Dip
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add 1/2 cup of whipping cream in a high speed blender (I use a Vitamix) or a mixier and whip. Add cream cheese, the rest of the whipping cream, Truvia and caramel. Combine.
- Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve with apples, strawberries, and (I just thought of this) Nilla crackers!
Like this post? Don’t forget to “Pin” it!
This looks delicious and I don’t blame you for eating it by the spoonful, I don’t think I’d be able to resist either.
How very delicious Randa! I have been making a version of this dip for years. I have never seen that caramel before. What grocery store did you find it at? I would be eating that dip pretty fast too!
I didn’t get it from the grocery store Angie. Im assuming a health food store would but I buy from Vitacost. Send me a message and Ill get you a $10 coupon if you want.
I seriously think I’m going to cry, this is amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE caramel and I’ve been craving something like this for days now! And it’s a perfect fruit dip – so HELLO eating healthy 🙂 Thanks for the coupon, friend 🙂
It’s so good. I had to toss a lot of it because I was eating too much.
Caramel is my favourite thing on the planet – food wise anyways. I love that taste. So very much, Pinning this for later.,
OMG Randa!!You always make the best recipes! That looks to die for!!! It is perfect for apple season!! I can’t wait to try it!!
FYI – Walden Farms Stuff – 0 calories.
This would be so dangerous to have on hand. Resistance is futile! Found you via The Scoop.
Totally trying this! Thanks for sharing.