Must Have Equipment for Easy Recipe Videos
Looking for the ingredients needed to shoot recipe videos (see what I did there)? Here’s a list of the gear that I use for all food videos on The Bewitchin’ Kitchen. Want more? Check out my blogging resource page.
I love making recipe videos, they’re so much fun and if you haven’t noticed, recipe videos are where it’s at! It’s not just recipe videos either, simple craft DIY tutorials are also floating around the interwebs. I don’t know about you, but I love it. I love seeing other people’s creations, it’s inspiring! Seeing simple and easy videos makes me feel that I can make that thing or decorate that beautiful cookie (even if I don’t have the attention span to paint cookies that are too pretty to eat).
I love recipe videos so much that I’m currently writing an eBook on how I do it, and developing an eCourse. I’m incredibly excited for it, so be sure to sign up to be notified when it’s ready.
Recipe Videos Equipment and Gear:
Here is a detailed list of all the equipment I use to record recipe videos.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Must Have Equipment for Easy Recipe Videos #bloggingtips” quote=”Must Have Equipment for Easy Recipe Videos #bloggingtips”]
- iPhone 7Plus
- Nikon D90 w/ Nikon AF Nikkor 28-105mm
- Monfrotto Tripod
- Small Tripod for secondary camera or iPhone
- Fujifilm X-A3 – my newer camera I use as a secondary shooter.
- Lowel Ego Light
- Portable cooktop (I chose induction as it heats up quicker).
- Cooking utensils and props (wooden spoons, forks, plates, etc)
- Pots and pans
- Royalty free music
– search royalty free on iTunes
– Epidemic Sound
– Premium Beat
- Photo editing for cover image: Canva, Picmonkey, or Photoshop CC.
Optional but helpful:
- Social media scheduling tools:
– DIY backgrounds using wood pieces from Home Depot
– Swanky Prints
Also, here’s a subtle reminder to join the waitlist for the food video eBook and eCourse that I’m currently developing. Enter your email address to be notified when it’s available!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.