15 Chicken Recipes Perfect For Grilling
I’m always on the search for new chicken recipes. Chicken is one of those things where it can get old real quick, so I’m always looking for new and delicious ways to spice it up a bit. I’m happy to share with you these chicken recipes that are perfect for this summer bbq season.
All of these chicken recipes sound so delicious, I’m especially excited to try the Pina Colada Chicken Skewers from Spend With Pennies.
15 Chicken Recipes for the Grill
1. Garlic Herb Marinated Chicken | Source: Healthy Seasonal Recipes
2. Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
3. BBQ Chicken Drumsticks | Source: Tastes Better From Scratch
4. Santa Fe Chicken Packets | Source: Spend With Pennies
5. Pina Colada Chicken Skewers | Source: Newlywed Survival
6. Chili Lime Chicken Kebabs | Source: I Was Born to Cook
7. Grilled Buttermilk Chicken With Old Bay Seasoning | Source: All Four Burners
8. Grilled Hawaiian Chicken With Pineapple Mango Salsa | Source: Mama of 3 Munchkins
9. Spiced Honey Lime Grilled Chicken | Source: A Cedar Spoon
10. Potato Chicken Pesto Kabobs | Source: CopyKat Recipes
11. Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken Breasts | Source: Amanda’s Cookin’
12. BBQ Chicken Kebabs With a Spicy Bacon Rub | Source: Barbara Bakes
13. Grilled Herb Chicken | Source: Simply Stacie
14. Cornish Game Hens on the Grill | Source: Krystal’s Kitsch
15. Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken | Source: The Recipe Critic
Bonus BBQ Chicken Recipes:
Looking for more bbq chicken recipes (plus a whole lot of other awesome stuff)? Click here to follow me on Pinterest.
Visit Randa | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen’s profile on Pinterest.
What’s your favorite way to BBQ chicken?
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.