Spicy Thai Chicken Wings
These Spicy Thai Chicken Wings are an appetizer game changer, whether it’s for tailgating or just hanging out you have to try these!
I don’t make chicken wings often on my blog and I don’t know why they’re my favorite appetizers to have. Especially when I create something like these spicy Thai chicken wings.
The last ones I made were these Sweet Sriracha Chicken Wings, I think there is a trend here: when it comes to chicken wings, I like them spicy and sweet. I also like them baked and then doused in hot sauce. Yum, I’m pretty sure I’m going to make that for dinner.
I lightly seasoning the chicken wings (or drummettes in this case) with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. My house smelled amazing while these baked in the oven.
While the chicken wings baked, I whipped together some random ingredients that I thought would taste good. Hey, it’s honest isn’t it? The result was an amazing sauce for these spicy thai chicken wings.
Thai Chicken Wings
Spicy Thai Chicken Wings
Spicy Thai Chicken Wings – a sweet twist on hot wings using thai chili sauce, limes, sriracha and a few other secret ingredients. A new favorite appetizer for the game, tailgating or a party.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup spicy Thai chili sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (soy sauce is fine too)
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- optional: cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss the wings in a bowl with the red pepper flakes, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, mix together the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Once 40 minutes have gone by, pour the Spicy Thai sauce over the chicken wings and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.
For more recipes and chicken tips (like cooking times) please visit Canadian Chicken on the following social channels: Facebook: Canadian Chicken, Twitter: @ChickenFarmers, Instagram:@ChickenDotCA; Pinterest: ChickenDotCA.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Chicken Farmers of Canada campaign managed by SJ Consulting. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.