23 Cookbook Gift Ideas for The Everyday Home Cook
If you’re looking for some cookbook gift ideas, check out this list I put together for the everyday home cook.
Giving a cookbook as a gift is an easy present idea for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas or just because. Everyone cooks (well, most of us) and there is always a new recipe to try, or a new technique to master. The best part? The whole family can get involved in the kitchen (and that’s an idea that I can truly get behind).
One thing that I love about this list of cookbook gift ideas is that many of the authors are some of my favorite bloggers. Blogs like Thug Kitchen, Smitten Kitchen, Skinnytaste, Damn Delicious, Oh She Glows are some of the awesome blogs I read that made this list. It’s incredibly inspiring.
Cookbook Gift Ideas:
Here are 23 cookbook gift ideas for the everyday home cook. I want every single cookbook on this list.
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook
- Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes
- The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook
- Cravings: Recipes for all the Food You Want to Eat
- The Sprinkles Baking Book: 100 Secret Recipes from Candace’s Kitchen
- Deep Run Roots: Stories and Recipes from my Corner of the South
- The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook: Recipes and Wisdom from an Obsessive Home Cook
- The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavour
- Thug Kitchen 101: Fast as F*ck
- Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime – Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-Minute Meals, and other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper
- Food52 Genius Recipes: 100 Recipes that will Change the Way you Cook
- The Baking Bible
- Oh She Glows Everyday: Quick and Simply Satisfying Plant-based Recipes
- Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking: 101 Entirely Plant-based, Most Gluten-Free, Easy and Delicious Recipes
- Ditch The Wheat
- The Love and Lemons Cookbook: An Apple-to-Zucchini Celebration of Impromptu Cooking
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out
- Quick Easy Recipes: 5 Ingredient Cookbook
- The Cookies & Cups Cookbook
- Inspiralize Everything
- The Homesick Texan’s Family Table
- Damn Delicious: 100 Super Easy, Super Fast Recipes
- Delish Dressings & Vinaigrettes (eBook)
What’s your favorite cookbook?