Eat Smart Review
For the majority of the time I watch what I eat. I am that person who measures everything that goes into my mouth, you have to to understand the calories you are consuming vs the calories you are burning. It’s really the only way to lose/maintain/gain weight.
- EatSmart Precision Pro Sensor Technology
- Compact Design and easy two-button operation
- Tare Feature; Subtract the weight of any plate or container
- 4 measurement modes: grams / ounces / kilograms / pounds
- Max weight 11 pounds / 5 kilograms
- Auto-Calibration; 3 minute Auto-Turnoff
- Economically priced
- FREE Calorie Factors book – Perfect for calorie counting and portion control
So whether you are an avid baker, or you are looking to begin/maintain a healthy lifestyle the Eat Smart Food Scales are a must have in your home. I use mine multiple times a day, and it’s taken the guesswork out of cooking. I personally do not know how I got along without one.
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.