25 Garlic Recipes For National Garlic Day
I love, Love, LOVE garlic. So much, in fact, that it’s pretty rare I don’t cook with it – I put it in everything (with exception to cakes and sweets). Not only does it provide an incredible dose of complex flavor but it also provides your body with health benefits. April 17th is National Garlic Day so I figured it would be the perfect excuse to compile a collection of my favorite garlic recipes from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen and other blogs.
Garlic Recipes From The Bewitchin’ Kitchen:
Here are some of my favorite garlic recipes that I have shared with you over the years.
- Cheddar and Garlic Biscuits
- Hot Broccoli and Garlic Dip
- Hummus Garlic Bread
- Pork Stir Fry With Garlic Broccoli
- Red Wine and Garlic Steak Marinade
Garlic Recipes From Other Fabulous Blogs:
- Crockpot Garlic Potatoes from Tammilee Tips
- Escargot In Mushroom Caps with Garlic Butter from Simple Stacie
- Garlic Cheese Muffins from Tammilee Tips
- Garlic Hummus from The Koala Bear Writer
- Garlic Knots from Green Eggs and Spam
- Garlic Scalloped Potatoes from Outside The Box
- Garlic Parmesan Pasta from Yee Wittle Things
- Grilled Polenta Sticks with Red Pepper Salsa from Bewildered Bug
- Kickin’ Cajun Chicken Alfredo from Mommy Moment
- Leftover Salad from Mommy Moment
- Roadhouse Honey Vinaigrette from Shasher’s Life
- Roasted Garlic and Tomato Soup from Simply Stacie
- Shrimp With Peppers and Spinach from Day by Day In Our World
- Spicy Beef Chili from Let’s Go On a Picnic
- Super Amazing Garlic Bread from Tammilee Tips
- Tomato Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Yee Wittle Things
- Vegan Garlic Curry Potatoes from Being Tazim
- White Chicken Pasta from Canadian Moms Cook
- Garlicky Grilled Chicken from Pleasing The Pickies
Don’t forget to “Pin” this post to your favorite recipe boards so it will be easy for you to come back and try all of these delicious and flavor loaded recipes.
Looking for more great ideas? Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
Visit Randa | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen’s profile on Pinterest.
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.