Cleaning a Glass Cooktop – The Chemical Free & Cheap Way
- Bowl filled with hot water
- Dish soap
- Baking Soda
- Dish Rag
- Rubber Gloves
- Fill the bowl with hot water and add dish soap (I added quite a bit)
- Sprinkle baking soda over the troubled are
- Soak your dish rag in the water solution, then cover the baking soda and let stand for 15 minutes. I used a dish rag on one burner, paper towel on the other to see if it made a difference.
- Scrub and the solution with the rag and buff out the burnt and charred pieces
- Dry and shine with windex.
Very easy! Yes, the scratches are still there but the baked on grime is gone and it feels like how it did brand new.
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.