Having The Odd Coffee and Other Things I Have Done “Wrong” In My Pregnancy
|This looks great right about now|
- I will have a latte/cappucino/cup of coffee every once in a while
- Ate a hot dog (actually, I have had multiple)*
- Made (or ordered) a sandwich that had deli meat*
- Dyed my hair (even though it is proven that this does not affect the baby, especially when the dye doesn’t touch the scalp, you wouldn’t believe the comments I received on this).
- Ordered fast food
- I take hot showers
- In Hawaii, I went in the hot tub (mind you it was only ten minutes at a time)
- In Hawaii, I went snorkeling
- I don’t drink near enough water
- I have tuna (sometimes twice a week)
- Since I crave sour candies, guess what? I have them. Often.
- I am not eating enough fruits/veggies
- I frequently forget to take my prenatal vitamin
- I had cole slaw on Friday (I didn’t even know you couldn’t do this until now)
- When I have eggs, I have them over easy
- Sometimes when I have steak, I take it medium
- I take Tylenol (even with the Dr’s okay, people still give me their opinion).
- I drink tap water
- I’m having peanut butter and toast as I write this
I personally don’t see much wrong with what I have done. I’m not boozing away, smoking or doing drugs. This list isn’t an everyday occurrence (well, maybe somethings are), it’s an every once in a while I do this. I know I’m not the only one and I won’t be the only one.
Feel free to comment with your “rap sheet”.
*these items I buy natural, with no preservatives.
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.