Karmin G3 Salon Pro Flat Iron
I reviewed a Karmin flat iron months ago and I still use it every day. It’s one of my favorite flat irons (I own a few). Not only is it light and easy to use, but it also glides smooth on my hair (doesn’t grab and tug).Karmin just introduced the G3 Salon Pro Flat Iron, which they claim is the ultimate hair styling tool. It has a tangle free swivel cord, heats up quickly and has heat settings for all the different hair types on there.
Here are some of the product features:
- Ultra hard, mirror smooth Tourmaline Ceramic plate surfaces.
- Negative ions and infrared heat (removes static) for silky shiny hair.
- Ion field technology (seals in natural oils).
- Micro-porous technology (locks in moisture).
- Won’t damage hair like other straighteners.
- Unparalleled infrared heat for deep, long lasting straightness.
- Micro chip temperature control with infrared heat for flash quick heating.
- 232°C (450°F) variable temperature control.
- Tangle-free 3 meter, 360° swivel cord.
This giveaway is now closed