Breville Duo Temp Pro Espresso Maker + #Giveaway #HolidayEntertaining2016
Hands up if you love coffee. 🖐🖐🖐🖐 It’s no secret that I’m a fan of coffee, but I’m even a bigger fan of specialty coffees. What I’m not a fan of is spending $5 or more for a latte. Now that I have the Breville Duo Temp Pro Espresso Maker, I can get this at home for less!
A great tasting espresso or cappuccino is about the right balance of sweetness, acidity, and bitterness. The Duo-Temp™ Pro provides you with café quality taste at home.
See? I didn’t know that! I also learned the proper temperature of espresso (93c) and steamed milk (130c), but how do you go from steam to espresso without burning your coffee? The Duo-Temp™ Pro has a low-pressure pre-infusion and PID temperate control and that cools the heating system after steaming. The PID controls the brew temperate to increase the stability.
- 1600-watt Thermocoil heating system
- Solid diecast and stainless steel construction
- Hot water feature for preheating cups or making Americanos, tea, and hot chocolate
- Commercial-style, stainless steel, 360-degree swivel-action steam wand
- Integrated, removable tamper
- Cup warming tray
- Removable drip tray with Empty Me! tray full indicator to prevent overflow
- Water filter system to reduce impurities
- Breville Assist Plug
- Conveniently concealed storage tray to house all accessories
- All parts that come into contact with coffee and water are BPA-free
- 1-year limited warranty
- Razor Precision Dose Trimming tool
- 54mm stainless steel single and dual-wall filter baskets (2)
- 54mm Stainless steel portafilter
- Stainless steel frothing jug
- Cleaning tools
- Water filter holder and replaceable water filter
The steps to create the perfect latte is easy. Choose your filter (it comes with four, two for fresh ground and two for regular ground both options have one for duo and one for single) and scoop in your coffee.
Use the tamper to press your coffee.
If you want optimal flavor, use the provided Breville razor. This levels off the grounds to what Breville believes is best. Then tamper it again, lock it into the machine and brew.
After your espresso is brewed, turn the dial to steam and froth your milk. That’s all you need to do for the perfect latte.