This homemade strawberry lemonade recipe takes seconds to prepare and is a healthy, wholesome, and easy way to enjoy a summer drink.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A few weeks ago I was at Costco and the Vitamix lady was mixing up smoothies and juices. The funny part is, I never stop at the Vitamix stand (I already own one) but for some reason, I hovered over there to look at what she was blending up.
It was a strawberry lemonade recipe and it was so incredible.
I’m not one for juice (except for pineapple with sparkling water), all the added sugars, and the beneficial fiber being stripped of the fruit make me feel like I’m being duped so when she told me that everything in what I was drinking was whole, I was pleasantly surprised. Even more so when she told me she not even put in lemon, but the whole part of the lemon wedges (rind included).
I walked out of there with the ingredients engraved in my brain and excitement to start blending.
Then I went into premature labor and I forgot about this summery strawberry lemonade slush, until now.
Strawberry Lemonade Ingredients
The ingredients in this frozen strawberry lemonade are not only wholesome and healthy but everyday items you can find in your local supermarket.
- Lemon (she used a few wedges, I used the whole thing because I like the tartness of lemon)*
- Raw Honey (she used agave, but I’m not a fan of it so I used what I had in my pantry)
Randa’s Tip: If you’re going to use a whole lemon, use a small one. If you use a large one, it may be a bit much.
How many calories are in Strawberry Lemonade
In this recipe, there are only 43 calories for 1/3 of this whole recipe! You can find the full nutritional information, below, on the recipe card.
Mocktail Recipes on The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Pineapple Mojito Mocktail with Strawberry Slush this is a favorite
- Unicorn Floats
- 23 Mocktail Recipes That Look Damn Tasty
How to make Strawberry Lemonade in a Vitamix
This is one of the easiest recipes (I’ve been posting a lot of those lately) and here is how to make this strawberry lemonade recipe.
Looking for a twist on this recipe? Swap out the water for moscato to make a strawberry lemonade wine slushie. Yum!
- 2 cups water
- 1 small lemon quartered, the majority of sides scraped off
- 4-5 strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey or any sweetener you like
- 2 cups of ice
- Add all of the ingredients into a high powdered blender and turn on the lowest setting.
- Slowly turn it up to full go until everything is liquefied.
- Taste and add more honey if desired (I prefer mine a little tart).
Don’t forget to follow The Bewitchin’ Kitchen on Instagram and never miss a recipe!
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.