This strawberry bread combines sweet strawberries and soft, chewy bread for a delicious loaf cake you can enjoy as a sweet breakfast or delicious snack. Make into muffins as an on-the-go snack, or bake in a loaf pan for slices.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Strawberry Bread with Frozen Strawberries
This strawberry bread uses just 6 simple ingredients and is so simple to throw together! Make this strawberry bread with frozen strawberries for added convenience. Celebrate the summer with this dessert strawberry loaf cake. Even better, this strawberry bread recipe has no milk or butter to fit into a variety of lifestyles.
I love that you can make this strawberry bread with frozen strawberries, which is cost effective and convenient. No slicing, coring, or trying to use them before they go bad!
Why You Will Love This Dairy Free Bread
- Dairy free – It can be hard to find a bread recipe that doesn’t incorporate milk or butter, so you’ll love how easy it is to sneak this strawberry loaf cake into your lifestyle, whatever it may be!
- Simple – This recipe is made with only 6 ingredients for a simple, no-fuss bread that requires no rise time or stand mixer
- Versatile – Turn your dairy free bread into dairy free muffins just by swapping in the loaf pan for a muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes
How to Make This Strawberry Bread Recipe
This recipe for strawberry bread is incredibly easy! Just grease your pan and preheat your oven. No kneading, rising, or fancy equipment necessary.
Be sure not to drain or rinse your strawberries as you’re thawing them.
Mix together the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs and oil together. Add strawberries with juice and beat on low until combined. Add flour mixture and stir to combine.
Bake Strawberry Bread
Pour batter into your loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
Allow your to cool before slicing!
This recipe makes 9 slices of dairy free bread, but it all depends on how thick you slice it. The smaller you slice it, the fewer calories per slice. All nutritional information is on the recipe card below and is based on 9 slices per loaf.
Can you use fresh strawberries in this strawberry bread?
Of course! I just like to use frozen berries for convenience in this strawberry bread recipe.
Can I substitute the strawberries in this recipe for other fruit?
Absolutely. Making this recipe with frozen raspberries or blueberries would also be delicious.
Another delicious recipe would be using this as a base for strawberry banana bread. Swap out the oil for a banana or two and see what happens! Want to put a little extra something into it? Make a strawberry glaze, pour it over the top, and let it cool (or you can try this white chocolate sauce).
There are so many ways you can make this sweet bread your own.
Is this strawberry loaf cake a quick bread recipe?
Yes! A quick bread is anything that uses a leavening agent such as baking soda or baking powder (meaning you don’t have to let it rise). This strawberry bread falls in that category.
More Strawberry Recipes on The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
By the way, if you don’t want to miss my newest recipes (or you simply want to check them all out with images) don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oil canola or melted coconut oil work fine
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 frozen strawberries thawed and undrained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and sugar.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and oil together. Add strawberries with juice and beat on low until combined. Add flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool before slicing. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, don’t forget to pin it. You can do that by hovering over any of the images to save or by hitting the Pinterest logo at the top or bottom of this recipe.