15 Very Cherry Breakfast #Recipes
It won’t be much longer and cherry season will be upon us. I have been blessed with having four cherry trees in my back yard, and over the past two years of living here I have been experimenting with some recipes.
I don’t have enough recipes in my own catalog to do a round up, but lucky for me there are some really talented bloggers out there. The Cherry Greek Yogurt Pancakes sound divine!
15 Very Cherry Breakfast Recipes
1. Chocolate Covered Cherry Muffins | Source: Tastes of Lizzy T
2. Low Fat Cherry Cinnamon Granola | Source: Food Done Light
3. Chocolate Cherry Cider Muffins | Source: Farm Fresh Feasts
4. Gluten-Free Cherry Chocolate Muffins | Source: Fearless Dining
5. Cherry Overnight Oatmeal | Source: A Cedar Spoon
6. Strawberry Cherry Muffins | Source: Coffee With Us 3
7. Cherry Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie | Source: Wine and Glue
8. Black Cherry Streusel Muffins | Source: It Bakes Me Happy
9. Tart cherry Chutney Toast | Source: Jelly Toast Blog
10. Cherry Greek Yogurt Pancakes | Source: Love and Zest
11. Slow Cooker Chocolate Cherry Steel Cut Oatmeal | Source: Running to the Kitchen
12. Cherry Chia Energy Bites | Source: Some the Wiser
13. Cherry Banana and Muesli Muffins | Source: Sugar et al.
14. Cherry Pie Fridge Oats | Source: Sprinkles and Sauce
15. Cherry French Toast | Source: Seasons and Suppers
Bonus: Cherry Recipes Found On The Bewitchin’ Kitchen!
- Cherry Tips From The Bewitchin’ Kitchen:
How To Dehydrate Cherries In The Oven
- How To Flash Freeze Cherries
Thanks for stopping by and Pinning these wonderful recipes. I hope you enjoyed the recipes from these talented bloggers and myself.
Looking for more great ideas? Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
Visit Randa | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen’s profile on Pinterest.
Wow, lots of cherry recipes! I have to admit we usually don’t have cherry breakfast items, why I don’t know. Will have to try some of these out once cherries come into season 🙂
We planned two Bing cherry trees in our back yard two years ago! Last year we had an aphid fight and won! I’m hoping for cherries this year!
It is nice having fruit in my back yard. Sadly we didn’t get too many of our pears though.
Thanks for including my granola. Love seeing all the cherry recipes.
You’re welcome Christie 🙂 Thanks for coming by to check it out.
LOVE! I’m thinking hard on this, lol… I’m a huge fan of cherries, have to have a bag in the fridge when they’re in season, but I don’t think I’ve *ever* cooked/baked with cherries before. Whoa. Totally gonna have to fix that this year, thanks for the inspiration! 🙂
Oh Aeryn, if only we lived closer. I have 4 cherries and I try to flash freeze as much as possible but a lot go to waste. I would give you so much!
I love adding Cherries into my smoothies, with a bit of chocolate it tastes like heaven!
Just like a black forest cake 😉
I’ve never been a big cherry fan, but I bet they are great in muffins!
I agree, I can’t eat them (and I have 4 trees) but I love them in muffins. The cherry lemonade muffins I made were awesome.
We haven’t used Cherries for cooking/baking since last summer….must change that, these recipes look too yummy!
This is a great roundup! I can’t wait for the summer when cherries are in season!
Mmm these all look like delicious ideas! I rarely have cherries but when I do, they are such a treat. I would be so excited to wake up for these breakfasts.
Wow,thanks the Strawberry Cherry Muffins sound delicious,I will be whipping these up real soon
wow thanks for sharing all the recipes , always looking for something new to try , i will be making something new for sure 🙂
You are so lucky to have cherry trees & what a wonderful thought this time of winter
I love cherries! I’ve even made a cherry pie from scratch.