Thai Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
This Thai Chicken Fettuccine recipe is one of peanut butter recipes that have surprised me, it’s really good! If you’re a fan of savory peanut butter recipes, you’re going to love this dish! I love how it puts a twist on chicken fettuccine alfredo with a thai peanut sauce, making it a fun fusion recipe.
I made Thai Chicken Fettuccine last night for dinner. I’m going to be honest, the salsa and peanut butter combination made me feel a little uneasy but you know what? It worked. I enjoyed this meal, along with my very picky husband.
Thai Chicken Fettuccine
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. What this means is that whenever you click a link and make a purchase, I get a small commission at no added cost to you.
I’m a huge fan of peanut butter, whether it’s in desserts, savory sauces, or straight out of the jar. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I have loads of peanut butter recipes here on The Bewitchin’ Kitchen.
Chicken and Peanut Butter Recipes:
- Thai Coconut Peanut Soup
- Kickin’ Chicken Kebabs with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- Spicy Peanut Quesadillas
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Thai Chicken Noodles
A delicious twist on a classic pasta favorite. You’re going to love this Thai Chicken Fettuccine! I mean you can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chicken right (okay, maybe it sounds a little weird). Dinner will never be the same.
What Vegetables Go with Chicken Fettuccine?
Broccoli is always a favorite of mine (whether it’s for chicken fettuccine alfredo or this thai chicken fettuccine recipe), however, in this recipe, I use red bell peppers and matchstick carrots since that’s what I had on hand. Next time I’ll add broccoli and possibly some spinach to add more fiber and greens to this Thai noodle recipe.
What is a Good Side for Chicken Fettuccine?
A few delicious side dishes for chicken fettuccine would be these:
- Italian Pizza Bread
- Three Pepper Salad
- or check out these 9 Easy Summer Salads Perfect for Your BBQ to gather some inspiration.
How to Make Chicken Fettuccine
Supplies I recommend to make this recipe
This dish takes no time at all. It’s quick, easy and makes great leftovers for the next day’s lunch. Enjoy and don’t forget to pin it!
Note: when I calculated the nutritional information, I used a whole wheat linguine. Depending on what you use for pasta, it could change the nutritional and macro information.
Thai Chicken Fettuccine
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles uncooked
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper julienne
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- Cook the sliced chicken with the olive oil over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink. Add the red pepper and carrots and saute until they're tender-crisp.
- At this point, add the fettuccine to salted water and cook until al dente.
- Combine the salsa, peanut butter, lime juice, honey, and soy sauce in a bowl and stir until smooth. Add to the chicken and pepper mix.
- Add the fettuccine to the sauce and chicken, toss to coat. Garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
What’s your favorite savory peanut butter recipe?
FREE Recipe Binder
Are you constantly wondering what's for dinner?
When I don't meal plan I feel behind, and we usually end up ordering take out. This recipe binder will keep you organized and make life a little bit easier.